Hautapu School has an enrolment scheme and under this scheme, students will be enrolled automatically if they live within the home zone described below:
Out of Zone Enrolments
For those students wanting to attend Hautapu School but who are out of zone, please e-mail our principal, Tracey Bennett, at firstname.lastname@example.org where you can discuss your enrolment needs directly with her. We welcome out of zone enrolments and are able to accept these at any time of the year.
- Both sides of State Highway One (Hamilton Road) from Peake Road, travelling north to Hooker Road, including all of Hanlin Road;
- Both sides of Hooker Road, including all of Duncan Road;
- Both sides of Pencarrow Road from Hooker Road to State Highway One;
- Both sides of State Highway One from Pencarrow Road to Pickering Road;
- Both side of Pickering Road to the intersection of Bruntwood Road, Marychurch Road and Wiseman Roads
- Both sides of Bruntwood Road travelling north to the Lee Martin Road intersection, including Mills Road;
- Both sides of Marychurch Road from Bruntwood Road Intersection to Church Road;
- Both sides of Church Road;
- The West side of Victoria Road from Church Road travelling south to a parallel line from Victoria Road(Rural Delivery Number 55) travelling west across to the intersection of Hanlon Road and Racecourse Road, including Wiseman Road and Hautapu Road;
- Both sides of Racecourse Road travelling west from Hannon Road to Peake Road, then south to State Highway One(Hamilton Road).
Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.
| || |